The Sacred Fire Circle in Paradise will take place at Hay River FireHaven , located 70 miles from Mpls., MN., 125 miles from Duluth, MN, and 225 miles from Madison, WI. The site is a wooded, secluded river valley with ample cleared level camping available.
No specific workshops are offered. A wide variety of wild herbal plants may be toured, and participants can offer teaching circles/workshops spontaneously on site.
Things to bring:
- Camping Gear, shade tarp, chair
- Small Trailers Welcome
- Ritual garb, good shoes
- Sound / Percussion tools
- Finger foods for Fire Circle snacks
- Song and chant words
- Additions to the Circle and Altars
- Personal tools for transformation
- Towel, swimming gear
- Food, if a highly restrictive diet!
- Nicotine Patches / gum if needed
- All Meals are provided, you won't want to have to cook!
- Limited electric for medical needs
- Camping, small trailer sites
- Hot showers, ample Clean portas
- Circle Station Tents, circle supplies, torches
- Prepared Fire Circle, firewood, Rangoli supplies
- Orientation Materials
Things to leave home!
- Teens under age 18 and children
- Un-registered or Animal Friends
- Electronic Music Devices
- Drugs or Alchohol!
- Fire toys or Fireworks
- Commercial Soap or Glass Containers
- Plans for personal camp fires
- Packaging, Pack it in, Pack it out!
Sacred Fire Circle
for reference documents and the
Advance registration is required, no gate admission
and plan to arrive SURE before 6pm Thursday, July 13th !
Thurs, July 13th - Sun, July 16, 2023
Sorry, but registration is limited to adults over age 18. We have accommodated many folks with limited mobility, inquire about site suitability for your participation!
At registration you can specify food preferences. Nine meals are provided: Thurs.- Dinner, Fri/Sat.
- 3 meals, Sun.- Breakfast and Lunch. You will be sent further orientation materials in advance, directions, and info
to request your talents, and resources to help co-create this event. Registrants can arrive after 10am on opening day.
Cancellations of paid event registrations shall be considered a donation to HRFH, unless a refund request is submitted.
Refunds are available if the following conditions are met:
- All refund requests must be made in writing.
A registrant requesting a refund at least 30 days prior to the event shall be granted an 80% refund of fees.
A registrant requesting a refund within 30 days prior to the event shall be granted a 50% refund of fees.
A registrant canceling participation at least 15 days before an event can transfer their registration to a specific person, without penalty if:
- The person has experienced the event before, or
The person under consideration is approved by the Council.
A registrant canceling participation at any time prior to the start of the event can, by written request, delay their participation a year, and pay only any increased cost the following year. After one year their registration becomes a donation to HRFH.
Those who can arrive before noon Wednesday, a day early, and participate in village building
will experience a deeper connection to the space by preparing and dedicating it at special
Wednesday night ceremony. Choose the perfect camp site! Village Builders will be provided meals on their arrival
for an additional $10. Plan to arrive by NOON FOR SURE with this option.
SIGN ME UP! click to proceed to registration
NOTE* If you wish to apply for a scholarship to subsidize up to 50% of your attendance fees, complete the registration form and describe your situation in the 'Additional Information' text box at the bottom of form. We will contact you and discuss your need.
*Experienced Fire Circle Participants will be present but are NOT STAFF! This event is completely co-created by the Participants.
For more information contact :
Sacred Fire Circle